Information of the persons in charge
• Owner: Rafael Jiménez Jurado / Anna María Serafín
• CIF/DNI: 30982129W / Y6392711J
• Address: Calle Conquistador Ordoño Alvarez, 2, 3-5
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Website: www.europeconnexion.eu
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Data Controller will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of new European data protection regulation:
– Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: The Data Controller will always require consent for the processing of your personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which you will be priorly informed with absolute transparency.
– Principle of data minimisation: The Data Controller will request from you only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requesting them.
– Principle of limitation of the retention period: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of processing. The Data Controller will inform you of the corresponding retention period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Data Controller will periodically review the lists and delete records inactive for a considerable time.
– Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
You should know that the website owner takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of user data by third parties.
Collection of personal data
To browse www.europeconnexion.eu, you do not need to provide any personal information. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
– When contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
The website owner informs you that you have the right to:
– Request access to stored data.
– Request rectification or cancellation.
– Request the limitation of its processing.
– Oppose data processing.
– Request data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be directly solicited by the interested party, requesting it directly to the Data Controller. This means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time may contact the Data Controller and request information about the data stored and how it was obtained, request its rectification, request the portability of their personal data, oppose its processing, limit its use or request the cancellation of their data in the files of the owner. To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must provide valid and lawful proof such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent. You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency) if you consider that the processing of your personal data breaches regulations. Additional information is available at www.aepd.es.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
When you connect to the website to send an email to the owner, make a request for information or make a purchase, you are providing personal information for which the Owner is responsible. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, first and last name, physical address, e-mail address, telephone number, and other information. By providing this information, you consent to your information being collected, used, managed and stored by Europe Connexion Academy as described in the Legal Information.
Personal data and the owner’s purpose of processing is different depending on the information capture system:
– Contact forms: the owner requests personal data potentially including your name and surname, email address, phone number and address of your website in order to respond to your inquiries. For example, the Data Controller uses this information to respond to your messages, questions, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the use of the Website, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the Web site, the services provided through the Web site, the processing of your personal data, questions concerning the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other query you may have and that is not subject to the conditions of the website or the contracting of the service.
There are other reasons why the owner processes your personal data:
– To ensure compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Information and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
– To support and improve the services offered by this website.
– To analyse internet navigation. The Owner collects other non-identifying data obtained through cookies which are downloaded to your computer when you browse the website. The characteristics and purpose of these Cookies are detailed in the Cookies Policy.
Personal data protection
To protect your personal data, the owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best industry practices to prevent its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Content from other websites